10.24.2011 New Nails & Hair for the Winter

Monday, October 24, 2011

 Top: Timeless Boutique

Denim Shorts: Denimography

Thigh High Boots: Christian Louboutin

Bag: Hermes

Scarf: H&M

Ring: YSL

************************

Winter time is finally here in LA. But of course compared to the East coast it's still fairly warm. Frankly, I'm just happy it's chilly enough to wear them boots again. ;)
Had a chance to visit the VIPER ROOM on Sunday. Chill evening with friends. Enjoyed it very much. No complaints. :)

Got a new haircut. What do you think? Some of my friends prefer my shorter look. But personally I'm enjoying the change ~ It's been a while since I had my hair at a longer length. :)

Also had a chance to get my nails done
"Pink Marble" - upon Mr. Rowe's request to keep it in pastel colors ;P

That's my post for now! Have a wonderful week everyone!
 
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Subscribe