09.18.2011 F A L L 2011

Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's almost end of September. But the weather's still pretty hot here in Southern California ... Kinda sucks, given I'm waiting to start wearing them boots and all ... 

On another note ~ FINALLY got the chance to go get my nails done. This time around I switched to Gel instead of my usual Acrylic. I usually prefer acrylic cuz they last me much longer. But my awesome nail girl Harumi promised these ones will last for me ~ & seeing my nails has been tormented so many years under my choice of acrylic beauty, I decided to give 'em a breather and took the more healthy route ;P
 Happy to go get my nails done! It's been llooonnnggg overdue!
Color of choice this time was baby blue with glitter frost

& here is a little video I took of Sylvester vs. Sky fight. Since the Mayweather vs Ortiz fight was such a let down. I enjoyed my babies' showdown much much more lol ... 

Have a great week everyone! Until next time!
 
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Subscribe