08.28.2011 THE GROVE & SOME FOOTBALL

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I often hear .. and often say it myself .. that ppl wish they didn't have to work. But to be honest, I don't think weekends are as enjoyable if I wasn't working during the week. It makes the 2 days of freedom more relevant, and encourages me to make the most out of it. Which reminds me of what my grandpa William once said: "It's all about the contrast. It is only because there's day, that you can truly appreciate the beautiful nights."

Pictures:

Off to The Grove for a nice Saturday brunch 
Of course I wore my new Jeffrey Camps .. ;P
What is a weekend without my baby Sylvester rite?
Glass of my fav Peach Bellini + Turkey Burger with Avocado .. yumz ~ <3
Later met up with some friends to watch some Football .. 
But I have to admit I wasn't really paying attention to the game lol .. 
& can I say: I love you Morgan!! xxx ;)

Last but not least, what is a weekend without a little splurge?? 
Celine Tote
Have a great week everyone! ;)
 
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe