08.22.2011 DAY OF FUNZ BY THE POOL

Monday, August 22, 2011

How was everyone's weekend? I definitely had a blast ~ I love LA cause there's always something you can do. Something different from the week before .. ;)

Once again we avoided the night scene, and embraced the warm California sun before summer really fades away ~

Saturday: Cafe Roma Beverly Hills

Light appetizers with a glass of wine. & Of course I had to take Sylvester with me!
He loves sitting there and watching ppl walk by .. once in a while he meets another little doggy and usually end up making new friends ;)

Sunday: Standard Hotel Downtown LA
Our first time going to the Standard during broad daylight ~ They usually have pool parties over the weekends. and I was surprised by quite a few adorable individuals we met during our afternoon there :D people were really sweet and everyone was just being their joyful selves <3

That's all for now! Have a great week everyone!
 
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Subscribe