As we hit another half year mark ..

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Haven't had an update in a while. Work has consumed most of my time. & here are some pics from here and there during the past month ~ Hope everyone's enjoying their summer as much as I am :D


Had a chance to finally go to the Magic Castle ~ :) 
 
 
 
It was also my birthday ~ But this year I stayed away from going to the clubs or anything fancy. But had a heartwarming dinner with the ppl I loved :) Sometimes keeping it simple makes it even more special <3 x
It was also Sylvester's 1 year old birthday ~ He got to eat his first doggy birthday cake hehe ... 
Other than that life's been the usual. Hanging out with friends, playing with my pets, and still slowly putting together my new apt ;)
 
 
 
 

 
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/GL4M

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe