05.02.2011

Monday, May 02, 2011

Like I've mentioned before. I'll try to update more often from now on. & Since lately I've been spending more time at work than any where else. I would have to utilize my work days and make it my point to provide good materials for my blog ~

Although some days I feel like dressing whatevers to the office .. Usually, I do tend to dress up. Because I can't help but feel people at work do judge .. Esp in our industry. So going on forward, If I am wearing something that I think is cute enough to share (hopefully :P). I will post up some daily "work looks" of mine ;) Hope you ladies will likey ~ xxx

Today's look:

 Leopard Maxi Dress - H&M; Sandals - Dolce Vita
Belt - Free's People; Necklace - LA Boutique find
Makeup - Light Ash Brown tone color by KATE cosmetics

That's it for today ~ Until tomorrow! 
 
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/glam623

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe