04.25.2011

Monday, April 25, 2011

Quick update ~

Here to just say, please excuse my lack of blogging lately. I've been a little swamped with work and also major apartment hunting .. So with all this nonsense I need to take care of, it did take away some of my leisure time. thus the lack of material to update on my blog.

However, I do appreciate your support and patience. & Promise will blog with quality material soonage ~ ;)

& Before I leave. Here are some small updates via my Twitter:

 Skull Mugs ~ <3
 Sylvester Posting for a candid shot hehe .. so cute!
 I wasn't big on spirit hoods. But when I saw this Hello Kitty hood I surrendered to the cuteness! ;P
It is now keeping my makeup mirror cute & warm ~ lol 

Well that's it for now! HAVE A GREAT WEEK DWARLINGS!
 
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/glam623


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe