fresh - Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

f r e s h - has never failed to amaze me again and again with their products. & among the numerous skincare products. this Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask. Is definitely next on the list. It is an anti-aging, moisturizing mask that has been clinically proven to continue keep your skin moisturized even 6 hours after the mask is washed off ~ It helps sustain your skin and keep it looking fresh and youthful. It won the Allure Editors Choice Award. & has been getting great reviews. 

Price is a little on the steep end. It is $85 USD for 100ml. But though pricey, most of their stuff last a long time. Usually a jar can last me at least up to 8-9 months. So personally I think it's worth it. 

So this is definitely on my next must buy list. & Once tested I will definitely give you girls a review :D 

OR if anyone has already tried this product. I'd love to get some insider tip ;)
 
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/glam623

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe