Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

This weekend LA's been extremely cold .. Actually both North & South Cal has been under chilling temperature. Other than rainstorms, there was even snow in San Francisco. But we didn't let the cold weather stop us and put our weekend to waste ~ ;) 

Saturday Birthday Brunch with Fellow Coworkers/Ex Coworkers at the delicious BLD



 My yumz Salmon Eggs Benedict <3

 Happy Birthday Wendy! :)


Later that day. We headed for a cold night out to attend another birthday celebration ~ 
It was soooo cold. I stayed in my jacket the entire night .. lol
 At My House with Cris
Cuddling outside in the patio area ~
I know it's nothing compared to East Coast but this kind of weather is not what us Californians are used to ... ;P 

Stay warm! & Hope everyone had a great weekend too!!
 
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/glam623

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe