ROJAS

Saturday, December 18, 2010

As much as I love the major brands. I don't like how the chances of someone wearing the same thing as you is soooo high. & that's why I love LA. Because there's so many talented young independent designers here .. boutiques to discover .. shops that provide good quality fashion with a unique twist ~

Ever since my move back to LA. Continuously I've been shopping at this store called: Rojas. Their stuff is super adorbs. Incredibly comfortable. & definitely unique :)

I had the chance to attend their little party tonight. & of course I ended up buying a few souvinier pieces for myself ;P

My outfit tonight: studded mesh hoodie - a previous buy at Rojas



 My eye makeup for the night :)

Today's buys:
  Adorable little blazer with spiked shoulders
w/ removable shoulder pads
 
 
 A little lace number with a scoop low back
(made in the most comfortable mesh material .. luvs!)

They also have Men's wear, so of course Mr. Rowe bought a little something something for himself as well ;) & even our little Sylvester got a studded hoodie/scarf hehe .. 

Had loads of fun! Wish Rojas the best! & count on me to shop there again!! :D 
 
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/glam623

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Subscribe