It's DECEMBER!

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Can't believe it's already the last month of 2010! Time really flew by this year ... But all is well. & I have been blessed with much this year :) So no complaints ~

So yesterday, After taking my coworker and Mr. Rowe for a haircut. We headed out to the sample sale held at the Urban Outfitters on Melrose. I love this sample sale cause every time they always have really unique pieces designed by LA's young and upcoming designers. Always be able to find cute pieces :D & of course I took Sylvester along! He was definitely the most popular pup on the scene yesterday ~~~ <3

 Sylvester having a paparazzi moment ;P

 2 dresses I bought ~ 1 long maxi. & 1 studded black chiffon dress - which almost got bought by another girl but I snatched it first! ha!

& Later last night, Mr. Rowe & I headed out to the delish Daikokuya in Little Tokyo for so yumz Ramen ~~~
 We went on a ordering rampage hehe..
 Tonkatsu Ramen - sugoku oishikata!
HAPPY WEEKENDS! ;)

 
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/glam623 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Subscribe