BOXING DAY

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Growing up in HK. Being a colony of Britain and all. I grew up knowing that 12.26 is boxing day. & only till today that I found out it's only known in Europe, Canada, & Australia ~ For Mr.Rowe, it was the first time he ever heard of Boxing Day .. lol .. Well I guess we all learn a little something everyday huh?

After resting up the whole day yesterday ~ Today, before the 2nd rain storm hit LA. We took the opportunity to take little Sylvester out to the Grove for a little walk. It is afterall his first Christmas :) So being a good parent and all, I thought the least I can do is to bring him out and let him get a sense of the Christmas spirit ;P

Pictures:

 
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/glam623

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe