09.18.2010

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Weekends here!!! :D

Finally, a well deserved break after another hectic week .. ggrr .. Anyhooowww.. This week was my appointment at Marie Nail. A Japanese owned nail salon, who's always uber busy. So I made an appointment a month ago and finally it's time to get 'em nails did :P

Cute? hehe .. If you're in the LA area they have several locations
Check out their website if interested ;) http://marienails.com/

After I was done with my nails, Mr. Rowe and I headed off to Melrose to attend a sample sale which his friend was hosting. It gathered a group of young talented LA designers. & the last time I went I had a blast, bought adorable outfits. So this time I was ready to go back and hunt down more goodies hehe ..
Bought these absolute delish accessories from this brand called: Mixed Heartz
Uber long earrings and a duper long 3 chain necklace
My heart got stolen by RiK Villa. He had absolute adorable pieces.
Simple yet unique by it's little details.& what I llurrvve about his pieces is the fabric he used. All very thin/soft materials. Falls beautifully on your body ~ 

& Last but not least. I did a little makeup shopping. Actually something I did online last weekend. So it FINALLY arrived. :D
NYX's 78 colors eyeshadow & 96 lip palette.
Nothing beats a good palette to play with wwrrrighttt? hehe 
Alright. Time to go get ready. Gotta go to my stylist's Salon Grand Opening/ Breast cancer awareness event. Will update more later! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND LADIES!!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe