Mr. & Mrs.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

So from my last post, I mentioned that one of my best friend is getting married.& I had the honor to do her makeup ~ Though the day was busy. In the end it was such a beautiful ceremony. All the hard work they put in really paid off. The Mrs. looked absolutely gorgeous, the Mr. had the time of his life ~ All in all, probably one of the most intimate and beautiful weddings I've been to :D

So proud of you E.!! Luv u!

Photo booth:

S U N S E T . M A R Q U I S .
Hair time ~ 
After hair, of course its makeup ;P 
It was definitely fun to be ur makeup artist for the day <3
Is that purfect or what? xxx 
Officially: Mr. & Mrs :)
My bestie. My Angel. The most beautiful bride!
Our own professional photographer. 
The benefits of having talented friends! :P
Sandi <3 can't believe ur kid is sooo big now!! 
Finally cocktail hours ...
Followed by a delicious dinner 
& my fav: The photobooth! lol 
The last time we 3 took a pic together was almost 5 years ago ~
Time flies. But good to know that our <3 s never changes ;) 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe