C E L E B R A T I O N . B L I S S .

Saturday, August 21, 2010

So one of my dearest friend is getting married today! & I'm very honored to be her makeup artist for the event ;P

Yesterday, I took a half day off work to go and help her do a final trial run on makeup ~ I'm honestly esctatic to see her so happy and ready to enter the next big step of her life :D

I've been to a few weddings in my life time. But this is the first wedding, which the person getting married is TRUELY someone I adore & love ~ & to be a part of all the festivities is definitely something very special. I feel like a proud mama :P haha ...

So congratulations Haruna! My angel in La La ~ <3 you always! & lets make the most fun of today!!! hehe ...

Pre-Celebration silly hooray:

Makeup time!
Wedding held at the Sunset Marquis <3 Beautiful Boutique hotel ~
The Happy Couple!
Rockstar Hotel for Rockstars! :P
Rockstar 101!!! 
Something new.
Something Borrowed.
& My favorite:
Something Blue .. haha .. 
My Angel in La La always ~~~ 
Who knew us girls can look so good with moustaches?! hahaha 
Alright. Time to prep for the big day!!! 

Have a great weekend everyone!!! cuz I know I'm gonna!! hehe .. ;) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe