Meet Sky's US Relatives!

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Sky, our cat, has been adapting to the new life here in the States. I think he's used to moving around and being around a bunch of other cats/dogs. Since back in Shanghai my household has about 8 of 'em lol .. So including the four & Sky here, currently I have 13 animals in my life .. haha .. a little much, yes. But TOTALLY worth it. Because to know that these animals are living in a safe and loving environment is more than I can ask of. & I believe, as long as I have the ability, I will keep trying to help animals who need the help ~ I may not be able to change the world, make it a better place, or anything grand in gesture. But the least I can do is help the animals that I love ~ :)

 Sky enjoying his play time on the cat tree
Georgie ~ The newest member to the family
Sunny. Found arnd the same time we found Sky in Shanghai. The 2 are like best friends ~ 
MiMi. The pretty boy ~ who doesn't like other cats to get too close to him
Kitty. The White General. He has 1 yellow and 1 blue eye. Gorgeous ~ 

Have a great week everyone ~ ;)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Subscribe