GEMINI CANCER - JUNE 23RD

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Today was my actual birthday. Honestly I didn't expect to do anything since I already had a early celebration with my friends last weekend in LA. But Mr. Rowe was very sweet and thoughtful & took me out to dinner ~ I had no idea where we were going till we got there. It was this adorable little restaurant and their specialty was nothing other than F O N D U E ~ :D

My casual outfit from tonight :)
Alexander Mcqueen shoes to match my pink bag ;P
I loved the decor ~ Designs by Philip Starck
At the table and ready to order!
The FONDUE:
1st course: 4 cheese mixed fondue with vegies & bread
2nd course: Chicken, Turkey, Beef, & mixed vegetables cooked in a Lobster Bisque Fondue ~ Absolutely DELISH!
Last but definitely not least!: Milk & Dark Chocolate Fondue with assorted desserts & fruits

& Of course what would a night be without yumz wine + Champagne right?
<3

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Subscribe