Herve Leger

Friday, April 09, 2010

Next Friday will be my last weekend here in Shg. I'll be moving back to LA :D Though I'm totally psyched about the move .. cuz I'll get to see a lot of my friends back in LA and also devour all the yumilicious food I've been missing ~ But I'll definitely miss the dwarlings here in Shangers :( .. Esp my pets! I'll be taking one cat with me and the rest I'll have to come back for them .. sigh .. DON'T WORRY tho! They are in the good hands of my parents! I'm a STRONG believer in taking care of my pets from the day I bring them home till the day they move on to their next lifetime ~ I'll NEVER give them away over stupid reasons like moving! :P

Anyhooo .. Since next weekend is the last before the move. I am doing a farewell and will have a last hooray with my crazy friends here :P & in doing so, I couldn't help but went out and bought myself a dress for the occasion .. besides ~ I figured I can always wear it when I go back to LA right?! :P

Herve Leger Strapless Dress
Will be impatiently waiting for it's arrival in my express order mail :P

Until next time ;)
Hope u all are having a wonderful weekend!! 

xxx
Gi

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe