Beauty Blog: Philosophy - The Supernatural

Thursday, April 29, 2010

When it comes to cosmetics, I'm always open to new products. Makeup wise, foundation has always been very important to me. I've always gone back and forth from Giorgio Armani and Chanel foundations. But lately I felt like trying something new. & after researching online about what new products are good & out there. I went and purchased the foundation by Philosophy.

Both products are made for all skin types. Not to irritate and to make sure camouflages your skin flaws with a natural finish. 

I've been using it the past few days and so far I'm enjoying it. The Hybrid liquid foundation uses a water based formula so it hydrates your skin and prevents the makeup looking cakey. It's easy to apply, and great if you're on the run. 

& if you have more time and want a more polished finish. U can add the Airbrushed Canvas powder foundation. I picked a darker color to give myself a more tanned look. 

All in all, so far I'm enjoying the way it looks on my skin. & I like how even after long hrs it doesn't melt away or get oily. 

Though the Giorgio Armani Silk Foundation is still probably my favorite. It doesn't have SPF protection. & Philosophy's The Supernatural Collection provides that, without all the oil which SPF protective products usually have. & it is much less pricey for those on a budget. :) 

So check out Philosophy if you get the chance ;)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe