Writing: Spoiled Rotten. Indeed I am.

Monday, February 01, 2010


Why is it that people are so afraid of being called spoiled?

Actually, the correct question is: Why is it that people think calling a person spoiled equals to proving a person's moral character?!

When people say I'm high maintenance,spoiled, princess or what have you ...(oh don't be alarmed! Did you really believe I didn't know what you ppl are saying behind my back ~ tada!) Though they might have meant it in a bad way. Personally, I would thank them and take it as a compliment.

Being highly maintained ain't easy. Because it simply means, there is a crew of people who loves me and pampers me.

I have my parents that spoils me not only with material things, but more importantly, they spoil me with their open hearts and unconditional love.

I have friends that pampers me by accepting me for me, and also pamper me by allowing me to love them in my own little bizarre ways.

I have my boyfriend who indulge me with blissfulness every single day and make me feel like the luckiest girl alive.

I am the way I am because of the spoiling, pampering, and indulging I receive every day from these wonderful individuals.

They allow me to voice my opinion. They allow me to enjoy myself to the fullest. Simply said, they allow me to just be my authentic self.

So understand this: When I walk into a room with my head held high and parading like a stuck up bitch. I have every right to do so.

My life's good and I'm not scared to admit it.

I owe it to ALL these people.

I'm proud of it and if I had to do it all over again I will still choose to be me.

So Thank you.

Thank you for calling me high maintenance.

Thank you for calling me spoiled.

If anything, I only hope I'm lucky enough to be called spoiled for the rest of my life.

xxx
Gi

P.S. I honestly think patheticans need to be a little more inventive. Time for a new vocabulary maybe? .. haha

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe