Thank You

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A quick post here ~

First, I'd like to say thank you for those who are following me. Whether it's on blogspot directly, or on other networks like Bloglovin, facebook, IFB etc ~ & I try my best to visit everyone's blog as well and comment back ;) But sometimes the week flies by and I'm running around like a crazy Jaguar on the hunt .. lol .. So forgive me if I didn't write back .. :P

Second, I know I've been slacking on the beauty blogs. But will soon post up a makeup tutorial :) Been looking online for inspirations. I honestly believe, if I can't write a decent entry I'd rather not write one. So stay tuned! Makeup Tutorial will soon be on page! ;)

alright. Gotta get back to work! Thank you again for the support!!

xxx
Gi

P.S. Follow-up to my previous entry: My Tattoo will be scheduled the 1st week of Feb :D Will def post pics when it's done ~ hehe .. <3

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe