Welcome to My Sundaes

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I don't know why ... or how it resulted to this ... But for the past 3 weeks. EVERY Sunday. I've been accompanying the boys to the arcade .. Yes. U heard it right .. Their obsession with games .. Honestly, I can't understand ... But It is quite entertaining to watch them. i.e. watch them make a fool of themselves :P

Other than that .. I've been doing much of my girly activities, i.e. shopping. Online .. since its too cold to go walk around and all.

Photo Memoirs:


Weekend attire: I luv this pink leather jacket that I bought on my Taipei trip. The leather is really soft and I love how its this baby, with a hint of grey, pink. Tho the jacket style is just a regular biker leather jacket. The color makes it stand out from the regular ones.

A picture I took of the boys while they're shooting hoops at the arcade :P .. nice arsses .. no? haha ..

& This morning a few of the goodies I ordered online arrived :)

Just in time for Christmas! ;)

Well hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!
& a early MERRY CHRISTMAS!
xxx
Gi

You Might Also Like

14 comments

Subscribe