These Chain Boots are made for Dancin'!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

With no expectation of a crazy night, Mr. Rowe and I took our visiting friend to a few spots in Shanghai. Honestly, I was thinking: It's Tuesday night. Pretty sure it won't get too crazy ... But I was utterly wrong .. lol

Somehow everyone .. even those who worked .. decided to come out last night. & we stayed out till sunrise hour. But it was all good fun :)

Alright. Photo Memoirs:


Got to wear my new boots last night :) Luvs them!

& here are some photos from last night ~ 

 




And this morning the shoes my daddy bought me for Christmas finally arrived from Hong Kong :D

I have a feeling its going to be a good Christmas & New Years ;)

XXX
Gi

P.S. Thank you ladies for all the wonderful comments!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! muah!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Subscribe