Season's Greetings!

Monday, December 14, 2009


Yule Logs and delish desserts are a must when it comes to Christmas ~ & while I was devouring yummy dessert pictures online. I came upon this one cake that I thought was absolutely adorable!

The cake was designed by French Designer Alexis Mabille, created by the iconic hot-chocolaterie Angelina ~ Unlike the traditional Yule Logs for Christmas, this cake was inspired by Uncle Karl's Coco Chanel Bags: Quilted and studded with edible silver buttons ~

I guess I won't be able to taste this gorgeous cake. But for those that are living there or who might be traveling through Europe. This cake will be available for a limited period of time: Dec 21-26 (Cost: 60 Euros Serves: 6 or Cost: 80 Euros Serves: 8) .. & Remember: Must order 24 hrs ahead of time ;)
Angelina, 226 rue du Rivoli, Paris; 011-33-1-4260-8200.

And speaking of season's greetings ~ I received my first gift this year from my daddy :)

Christian Louboutin Lolo Ballerina Pumps

Thank you daddy :D I luv my pressie!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Subscribe