Organized

Monday, December 28, 2009

Hi Ladies!

How was everyone's Christmas weekend? I had a blast and received lovely gifts from friends and family :) .. Mr. Rowe's gift is still on it's way .. But so far, I think it's gonna be 2nd to the gift my daddy gave me ~ <3 .. Anticipating for it's arrival! :P

Other than that, I've been cleaning out my closet. Reorganizing everything. Call me traditional, but I truly believe, in order for a better New Year, one should clean out all the bad for everything new .. lol ..

One of the biggest headache I've had for years is my accessories drawer. It's soooo hard to organize. With the necklaces, bracelets, rings etc. It always just end up in one big bundle. BUT this year, thanks to my adorable mom. I found the solution to my messy compartment ~ xxx


This is how my little accessories cabinet looks like after the clean up! Luvs it! ;)

Speaking of accessories. I got a new addition from my friend coco. She brought me back a necklace from Japan. It's a chain necklace from one of my fav Japanese brands: Moussy ... Adores it! Thank u Coco!!


Denim Jacket - Diesel; Polka Dot Blouse - Moussy; Leopard Print Coat- Rosebud
Necklace - Moussy; Bag - Balenciaga; Boots - Nuovo

My little outfit for yesterday. It was extremely cold, it even snowed a bit during the day. So it was time for 2 jackets lol ...

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Rest up good for the fun filled New Years Eve!! ;)

xxx
Gi

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Subscribe