MisFits

Thursday, December 03, 2009



Since being in Shanghai, sometimes you really have nothing better to do other than sit in front of your tv and gobble in a ton of tv shows & movies. & after you've been here for a while. U pretty much catch up on almost every show that is watchable out there ... Or maybe 1 or 2 that aren't so watchable but you digest it anyway ... sad .. I know ..

So today, as usual, us couch potatoes began our show rampage when Mr. Rowe puts on a "new show" .. I expected it to be a regular USA produced show when the characters started speaking in a strong British accent.

Turns out it was a British superhero comedy-drama called: MisFits. & being British, it's comedy is of course pretty darn dark. But I have to say, it is quite a nice change.

The storyline revolves around a bunch of juvenile delinquents who are serving community service and was hit by lightning thus began their superhero journey .. As for the rest, I'll leave it to you to witness .. Dun wanna spoil it hehe ..

So far the first show was very interesting .. and even a little frightening .. Actually, at one point, I yelled at Mr. Rowe cuz I thought he was tricking me into watching a horror movie .. :P So if you have loads of time on ur hands or want a different kind of show to watch I suggest u: MisFits

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe