Merry Christmas!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

This year Christmas, instead of the usual "hooray" party events. My family invited some friends over for a cozy home cooked meal~ It was a nice change to the usual crowded restaurants, lounges, clubs etc. Personally, I never liked going out on Christmas and New Years. It always get TOO crowded that you simply can't have any fun in the end .. So this year we decided to be smart and stay away from the party-goers ;)

My dad LOVES to cook. So he took on the big chef job and prepared a big delish meal for all of us ... he over cooked a little and I'm honestly still stuffed from last night's dinner ... haha ..Guess it's inevitable to put on some holiday weight huh? :P

Photo Memoirs:


I wore my new jacket and the new shoes I got for Christmas to show my dad how much I appreciated them ;) hehe ... The tie-dyed Skinnies are from Vivienne Westwood.

The Decor:


The Food:




The People:




Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas too ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
xxx
Gi

P.S. For Beauty blog entries, please check back tomorrow <3

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Subscribe