Family Day

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Today my bf and I took my mom to a nearby all you can eat Teppan Yaki restaurant for dinner ~ We also brought along little Nugget and she's always happy when there's food involved! :P

Since it's getting really cold here .. I can't help but pull out my fur jackets .. Tho I feel very bad for purchasing it .. being a big animal lover and all .. But it is sooooo warm. But to my defence it's an older purchase I made back in NY. & Like I've said: Other than the real fur items I already have. I will not buy real fur items from now on!


Jacket - D&G; Necklace - Blues Heroes
Makeup - inspired by Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2009 show

 I love this jacket. Its by D&G. & I think its horse fur? Not extremely sure. The layer of hair is on the inside, whereas outside, they printed the leather with this denim print. So just by looking at it, it looks like a baby blue denim jacket. Ultra soft leather and ULTRA warm. When I was living in LA, I never really had the chance to wear it. But now in Shanghai. It's definitely cold enough to wear :)

The makeup look was inspired by the Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2009 show .. Which I will be doing a tutorial in the future ~ This look is light on the eye shadow (almost none) and heavy on the eye liner. So its quite suitable for dinner parties or other more relaxed night time events :) So check back for the tutorial! ;)

& Before I go here are 2 pics I took of my Nugget & the yumz steak & lamb chops during dinner :P


For those who's in Shanghai and likes Teppan Yaki can definitely give this restaurant a try. Its on Dong Hu Lu (东湖路) called: Hong Zhuang (红壮)

The deal is pretty reasonable and the steak and lamb chops are really yumz ~ :)

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

xxoo
Gi

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Subscribe