Beauty Blog: My Ultimate MUST HAVE

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Good Evening Ladies.

Please excuse the delay on my beauty entry, with all the festivities going around these few days, it's been uber hard to find time to settle down and compose a decent entry ~ But hopefully after these few days, all the craziness will calm down and everything will be back on track ;)

Today, will be a short post. A product recommendation. Since right now, I'm actually residing on Mr. Rowe's laptop. and I don't have all my 411s to post up the original post I wanted to do. BUT I did promise a beauty entry so I'm not a woman who will go back on my word ... lol ...

The product that I'll be talking about in this entry is a product that I've been using for years and a product which I swear by. It's by far one of the best skincare products I've used, and something that I just can't live without.


Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser [$ 21 - 16 ounce bottle]

This face cleanser, that can also act as a makeup remover and/or a moisturizing mask, is probably the best cleanser out there on the market. Personally, I've been using it for more than 6 years, and I swear by it. It is actually the  #1 recommended cleanser by dermatologists and pediatricians.

I use the gentle skin cleanser, because it is very mild and fragrance free. Unlike other cleansers out there, when cleansing it doesn't strip away the natural protective oil and emollients on your skin, and thus doesn't alter the natural PH level of your skin.

Daily Cleanser: If used daily, the formula helps with acne, rosacea, and eczema.

Makeup Remover: To use as a makeup remover, apply the cleanser on face without water and gently massage off the makeup. After rinse with water. Since the cleanser is very mild, it is esp good for people who has sensitive skin or other skin conditions.

Moisturizing Mask: To use as a moisturizing mask, keep the cleanser on for approximately 5 mins.  For better results, use the tip of your fingers and gently massage with upward circular motion from chin to forehead.

I've been using it for a long time, and its been nothing but a big help to keeping my skin soft and smooth. Definitely a product that you should include in your daily skincare ritual ;)

Until next time ~
XXX
Gi

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe