Mr & Mrs

Friday, October 30, 2009

Last night Theosky & I attended a dinner party @ Shg's Mr & Mrs Bund. It was a dinner party to celebrate the newly wed couple Benoit & Guia Thebault. :)

Lovely dinner, adorable Decor (reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. Huge tables and chairs made me feel like I was attending Mad Hatter's Tea Party hehe ... ) & the food was delish! Since I've been wanting to go there for a while now but never had the time. It was nice to finally check out this French Cuisine for the first time ~~

Wore the vintage 80s big earring my mommy gave me last night! Luvs it!

Theosky @ the Mad Hatter's table :P

I felt like a little girl sitting on those chairs!

They served us some finger food .. but totally reminds me of the can food we give to our cat Sky every night haha ..

Their scallops were HUGE! Its like Little Mermaid & her seashell bikini hehe

The Lamb Kebab I had ~~ oishii

Beef Tendon with Mash Potato Theosky ordered

& after the yummilicious dinner we headed upstairs to bar rouge for a champagne filled celebration with the happy couple!

All in all a wonderful evening ~ & once again congratulations to Mr & Mrs Thebault! May the 2 of you have a beautiful future filled with love and laughter! ;)

xxoo
glam


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe