LIGHTS. CAMERA .. ACTION!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This is actually a blog I did "elsewhere" awhile ago. Thought I'd move it here. Cuz The products that's about to be mentioned are absolutely SUPERB when it comes to makeup. & when yesterday a guy friend of mine called to ask for makeup tips ... cuz he's planning to be a vampire this Halloween and wants ultra pale but not "white paint" kind makeup .. I couldn't help but remember this blog entry (of course for most of us we just want flawless au-natural skin instead of scary vampire skin :P)~

ok. so here goes :)

***************************************

So awhile ago, I accompanied my bf and did a little shopping with him. He had a casting to go to at the time, which means he had to get on camera. So he pulled me along to give him makeup advice .. haha .. I know ..

Anyway ..

Basically he just needed the basic foundation essentials ~ We went thru the counters like a storm and he was pretty proud of "himself" for knowing what to get. AHEM! Forgetting that he had my help here!!! lolz ..

Below is what he bought (& basically wot I recommend as a foundation combination for perfect flawless camera skin ~ ). I put them in the order they're supposed to be applied:

1.Bobbi Brown Concealer Stick


Luvs this! this on-the-go touch up stick is awesome to cover blemishes,redness,imperfections etc. :) In general I luv all the concealer products from Bobbi Brown. Very natural. But very good coverage!

2. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation


  • weightless and luminous oil-free fluid
  • natural finish
  • all-day sheer to moderate coverage

3. Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

  • With light coverage powder that evens skin tone
  • Disguises imperfections without emphasizing lines
  • Quick and easy application
  • Oil free - for lasting makeup
I've recommended them before on my old blog. & In between I've switched to other products and tried things out. But in the end I always come back to these essentials. Cuz their effects the best and when I use them my makeup last out for the whole day. Usually no touch up necessary ~

Okie ~ blog to here for now ~ Have a great weekend/HALLOWEEN!!!
xxoo
glam

p.s. In case you're wondering. My bf got the part ;)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe