Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre

Thursday, August 06, 2009

(A Older makeup post I did on my old blog. Moved it here for keepers sake.
& plus it is a definite buy! Can't recommend it more!)

Its been a while since I've done a post on any makeup or skincare. So here it is.

This product, I actually discovered when I was living in Japan. I was bored and went to the Chanel makeup counter and the sales lady introduced me to now my "1 must have product": Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre - Natural Finish Loose Powder.

The product is AWESOME to help maintain your makeup through out a long day. After your liquid foundation,(& if you still remember my little tip about spraying water on ur face and let it air dry) apply a little bit of the powder with the attached puff on entire face. TRUST ME, your makeup is gonna last much longer than you ever expect it to be.

BEST PART of this product (and simply the MAIN reason I love it so much) is that it consists silky sheer finely-milled translucent powder that has photo-reflective pigments. So for girls who always complain about having that oily shine in photos, THIS my dear is the product for you.

Also, because you just need a teeny little dab of it, one tube of this can last you a long long time. (I'm still using the one I bought in Japan so go figure!)

If you're a no foundation girl, then this is also awesome. Apply some on your bare skin and it'll make ur skin look smooth and sleek. I love it cuz usually in the mornings before work I really dun have the time to do my full-on makeup. All I do is use this powder and off I go ~

The price for this product on strawberrynet.com is listed as 51 USD. Though not cheap cheap, for the duration of use, its definitely worth it ~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe