A memorable weekend wit my beloveds

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Its been a while since I posted anything cuz simply I couldn't since China blocked blogger .. Can't say enuf how much this sucks! but oh wells ... Gotta live with it and find other ways to get on here .. which right now I kinda do but the program isn't as stable as I wished it would be .. so we'll see ..

Went out with my loved ones on Fri night. Had loads of fun ... though at first I thought it was gonna be one of those night where we leave early and go home to sleep .. but! in the end it turned out incredibly fun and lasted till 8 am .. haha ... anyhowz. picpics from last week:

summer & I @ dinner ~

brunch with my baby nugget

the ray ban glasses my daddy surprised me wit ~ luvs it!

wit summer baobei @ mao Fri night :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe