Lisztomania

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My new fav song by the french band Phoenix - Lisztomania

I luv esp the lyrics "Not easily offended. Know how to let it go. From the mess to the masses."

& Other than bouncin' to new tunes on my ipod, I did a little window shopping around the stores of shanghai today ~ I say window shopping cuz the import tax here in China is way too high! And TOTALLY not worth buying it here when you can have a friend or relative buy it for u in the States or HK .. lolz ..

& During the little random scavanger hunt of the fashion world, I came upon these magnificent shades that TECHNICALLY I had my eyes on ever since I saw them on the brand's spring/summer ad campagne ~ :P FINALLY got to try the real pair on and as expected: I fell in lllooovveeee (sorry baby ~ I love you too hehehe ...)

Gucci Spring/Summer 2009 Collection

But instead of getting 'em right away ~ I gotta wait for my little shipment from overseas ~ Anyhooowwww ... THEY'RE MINE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!! lolz ...

Ok enuf blabbing & time for me to go to bed!

Loves Gi.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe